In general we can work with clients as young as Kindergarten or 1st grade all the way up through Seniors (although none of us are Medicare approved providers). Teens, Couples, Families, and Individual Adults are all welcome.
Our diverse staff can help with a variety of issues including:
· Addictions and Anger
· Child and Teen Development Challenges
· Communication and Conflict Concerns
· Faith Based and Self Worth Concerns
· Impact of Grief, Loss, Health and Divorce
· Parenting and Relationship Challenges
· School, Social and Personal Direction Issues
· Various Mood Difficulties
· And More…..
To learn about what specific approaches all of our staff members use and the topics that each one works with specifically, please see our summary list of competencies found here.